16 time award winner!
Help your people think more creatively
Anyone who needs to challenge the way they think will benefit from this visually stimulating and highly entertaining resource, which is the title programme of the Ideas into action series.
Based upon the work of Mark Brown of Innovation Centre Europe, this exciting programme looks at the barriers to fresh, profit-related creative thinking and suggests some simple but powerful ways to overcome them. It shows how constantly stimulating creativity and innovation is key to coming up with viable ideas for products and services, and processes and procedures that your customers (internal and external) really want.
Mixing live action and animated graphics, the programme addresses a number of key issues in a striking and original way. It explores the difference between a 'dinosaur' and 'dolphin' outlook, and looks at why we tend to restrict thinking to self-imposed limits, how we can avoid idea assassination, and how to take the initiative and translate ideas into action.
...visually stimulating and highly entertaining...
Use this training video if you want your learners to...
- Improve their problem-solving skills by challenging their assumptions
- Assess ideas and solutions in a positive, creative way
- Think their way beyond self-imposed limitations
Ideas in to action has won 16 awards including:
- The New York Film Festivals - Grand award
- The New York Film Festivals - Personal/professional development, Gold
- The New York Film Festivals - Best short film, Gold
- IVCA - Generic training, Gold
- US International Film and Video Festival - Certificate for creative excellence
- International Monitor award – Best achievement
- ITVA International - Best training film
- Worldfest Houston - Educational, Adult, Gold
All Video Arts e-learning courses come embedded with our award-winning video: so your people are more likely to engage in the training and retain the messages. This two-hour course can be taken in bite-sized chunks and is designed to let your employees dip in and out for self-paced learning.
- The way we think
- The creative thinking model
- Knowledge check