This training resource will...
Enable all customer service staff to deal with and manage customer complaints effectively.
Very few organisations get everything right on every occasion. When things go wrong, sometimes it’s no-one’s fault. Accidents do happen and they occur without warning. However, the problem is that customers, the most important people to any organisation, can be affected: and sometimes very badly.
...every dissatisfied customer shares their bad experience with another seven people.
It has been estimated that every dissatisfied customer shares their bad experience with another seven people. Knowing how to handle a customer complaint is a key skill for all customer-facing staff.
Whether dealing with a complaint concerning the quality of a service or product a well-handled complaint can often achieve a great deal for your business.
Learners will be able to:
- Identify areas where their complaint-handling skills need to improve
- Specify those actions and features which lead to successful complaint handling
- Recognise the importance of professionally handled complaints
- Describe the five key tactics to use when handling complaints
- Devise an action plan to develop their complaint-handling skills
All Video Arts e-learning courses come embedded with our award-winning video: so your people are more likely to engage in the training and retain the messages. This two-hour course can be taken in bite-sized chunks and is designed to let your employees dip in and out for self-paced learning.
e-learning course modules:
- Ask the right question
- Agree a course of action
- Check it's carried out
- Final summary
- Knowledge check