• Learn C# language fundamentals including branching statements, operators and arrays.
• Progress to master collections and delegates, together with exception handling.
• Understand Object Oriented Programming (OOP) by building a Class, an Interface and an Object.
• Discover how to use Visual Studio to create and fix programs.
This course is intended for those with limited programming experience.
They aim to learn the basics of C# programming and gain experience of working with Visual Studio 2010.
Students would benefit from this course if they:
• Have a some experience of computer programming
• Have a some experience of writing programs in a development environment
Check out more programming courses by David Ringsell:
Copyright 20/12/12 - David Ringsell