• Create Windows Forms applications in C# using Visual Studio 2010.
• Add controls to a form, including a menu and a tool strip.
• Add code to a form, including event handlers for controls.
• Create custom controls and forms for specific functions.
This course is intended for programmers who have some experience of working with Visual Studio. They aim to extend their knowledge to build effective Windows Forms applications.
Students would benefit from this course if they:
• Have some experience programming in C# and of working with Visual Studio.
• Have some experience of creating programs that have a graphical user interface (GUI).
Check out more programming courses by David Ringsell:
Copyright 20/12/12 - David Ringsell